Friday, January 7, 2011
Hey, Company Girls!
So, for my first Company Girl Coffee, I was going to write up something fun to introduce myself. But instead, I have a flu bug. So, the introduction will have to wait. I'm new to blogging. It's something God has laid on my heart to pursue this year, so I'm very excited for this opportunity to get to know other bloggers! For now, though, I must make myself a cup of tea and curl up to watch some Castle. Oh, and cuddle with the dog and cat, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, I'm visiting from Company Girls. I hope this blog thing works for you. I totally enjoyed your thoughts about parenthood. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Castle! Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Hope you feel better soon and look forward to getting to know another Company Girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat is Company Girls?? Sorry you're sick, Lisa! I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI've been blogging on-and-off with Company Girls for about a year now -- you'll love it I hope. I love seeing the same women week after week and visiting with them...no pressure or anything if you have to take time off or whatever :) Hope you kick this flu thing soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies!
ReplyDeleteDonna, Company Girl Coffee is something that Rachel Anne over at Home Sanctuary hosts each Friday. I think you'd love her blog. She shares a "small thing" you can do each day to make your home a sanctuary for your family. Here's the link: http://www.homesanctuary.com/.
Welcome to Coffee! Hope you are doing better today. You'll love going around to visit all the CG's blogs.
ReplyDelete